Michael Jordan Fast Facts
· Birth name: Michael Jeffrey Jordan Father: James Jordan , business owner Mother: Deloris (Peoples) Jordan Marriages: Yvette Prieto (April 27, 2013 …
Michael Jeffrey Jordan (born February 17, 1963), also known by his initials MJ, is an American businessman and former professional basketball player. He is the principal owner and chairman of the Charlotte Hornets of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and of …
Michael Jordan’s kids share what it was like to be …
· Jordan has three children with his first wife Juanita Vanoy, Jeffrey (31), Marcus (29), Jasmine (27). He also has 6-year-old twins Ysabel and Victoria with his wife Yvette Prieto.
The Top 15 Richest NFL Team Owners
Jim Irsay Net Worth, Indianapolis Colts – $2.7 Billion Unlike most of the other NFL team owners on this list, Jim Irsay has been involved with his NFL team since close to the start. This is because he started working for the Indianapolis Colts when it was still the …
Michael Jeffrey Jordan was born in Brooklyn, New York on February 17, 1963. He was the fourth of five children born to James and Deloris. James Jordan was a mechanic and Deloris Jordan was a bank teller. Soon after Michael’s birth, James and Deloris felt …
Celebrity Net Worth & Real Salaries Of Rich & Famous
Discover celebrity net worth and salaries of rich and famous. Find out how much money most popular people and celebrities make at CelebsMoney. Welcome! Log into your
The Untold Truth Of Michael Jordan’s Ex-Wife
· Jeffrey and Marcus Jordan may have taken after their father when it comes to his love of basketball, but Jasmine Jordan was the one who took after their mother in physical appearance.
Who Are Michael Jordan’s Kids — And Where Are They …
Jeffrey Michael Jordan, Age: 31 Born in 1988, Jeffrey Michael Jordan is Michael Jordan’s eldest child, and the first child that Jordan had with his first wife, Juanita Vanoy .
Michael Jordan’s philanthropic activities
· Here is a list of Michael Jordan’s philanthropic activities, both personally and on behalf of the Charlotte Hornets:10 key stats to know before Lakers-Nets Get ready for Saturday’s ABC prime
Ysabel and Victoria Jordan — What We Know about Twin …
YSABEL AND VICTORIA JORDAN There’s little information known about identical twins, Ysabel and Victoria Jordan. They were born on February 9, 2014, in West Palm Beach, Florida, to Michael, who was then 51, and his second wife, Yvette Prieto, who was 35 at
Where Is Juanita Jordan Now? The NBA Star’s Ex Prefers …
Juanita hired Minton to pursue a paternity suit against Michael, who did not believe the child was his. A few months later, Michael admitted his fatherhood to the child, ending the dispute. The couple’s first son, Jeffrey Jordan, was born on Nov. 18, 1988.
Michael Jordan House Photos: A Florida Palace + 3 More!
· How much is Michael Jordan worth? Jordan is said to have earned around $90 million from his career as probably the most successful basketball players in the history of the sport. But now according to Forbes, the sporting star has a net worth of $1.5 BILLION.
Find authentic Air Jordan shoes, from retro classics to new releases. Shop Stadium Goods’ collection of Jordan 1, Jordan 3, Jordan, Jordan 11, and many more now. Jordan Take flight. As soon as the Air Jordan line debuted in 1985, it started shaping sneaker
Michael Jordan’s Kids: Meet Marcus, Jeffrey & Jasmine …
Jeffrey Michael Jordan didn’t possess the same scoring prowess that his younger brother displayed at UCF or his father at North Carolina. Still, he played college basketball. Born in 1988, Jeffrey was Jordan and Vanoy’s first child, a baby boy.
Marcus James Jordan (born December 24, 1990) is an American former college basketball player who played for the UCF Knights men’s basketball team of American Athletic Conference. He is the second oldest son of retired Hall of Fame basketball player Michael Jordan.